Quality Mesa Counseling Services
Counseling Is a Journey on the Path of Self-Discovery
If you are searching for a Mesa counselor, come to my office at Aha! Counseling AZ. My work over the years has taught me that every single case is unique. Each person has his or her own set of circumstances, troubles, and concerns. My exceptional services just might be the answer to the problems you are facing today!
I offer numerous counseling programs, such as the following:
- Couples counseling – During couples counseling, I act as an objective mediator, to help two people sort out their differences and come to a mutually acceptable agreement.
- LBGTQ – If you identify yourself in one of these categories and are struggling, let me help you overcome these challenges and live victoriously!
- PTSD – Memories of trauma can stay in the mind and haunt you for long after the experience itself. Together we will help you find relief from these circumstances once and for all!
- Anxiety – Whether your anxiety is mild or utterly paralyzing, there is always a solution! After understanding what is troubling you, I will guide you on the path to finding peace of mind.
- Depression – Depression comes in many shapes and forms. I strive to understand the difficulties you face and create an effective solution to help you be happy and healthy again.
- Domestic violence victims – If you are a victim of violence in your own home, help is available to you! I will offer you important advice on how to deal with your particular situation.
- Addictions – Addictions can be extremely difficult to break on your own. Do not fight your addiction alone! Instead, receive my experienced help to you escape what holds you back.
- CBT – Cognitive-behavioral therapy is a type of psychotherapy that helps you break the cycle of bad thinking and behaviors that are hindering your well-being.
- Anger management – If you suffer from fits of anger, do not be discouraged. I give practical help that you can use to change your behavior for the better, one step at a time.
I do not offer DUI help, psych evaluations, or prescriptions of any kind. Although I do not take any forms of insurance, I am willing to work with you in the area of pricing. Get in contact with me right away to find out whether you might qualify for financial need benefits. I cannot wait to meet you and assist you in this journey of mental and emotional well-being. Call me at (480) 772-2561 to schedule an appointment today!
What Makes Me Unique?
- I am licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- I have the utmost respect for the privacy of our clients.
- I believe in the highest ethics.
- I support personal growth and empowerment.
- I impart knowledge which in turn provides awareness giving you the opportunity for a positive life change.